About Convert Kit
Convert Kit is a cloud-based email marketing automation and lead generation solution designed for the needs of professional course creators, YouTubers, podcasters, bloggers and other business owners who create and share online content. The platform helps you to increase your email subscriber list and automate email marketing with drag-n-drop email sequences, workflow automation rules, landing page templates, custom opt-in forms, and more.
With ConvertKit, you can create responsive opt-in forms and embed them on your website. The forms automatically adjust to the place where they are added such as sidebar, ends of posts, etc. You can create an unlimited amount of forms with each offering an incentive to sign up. Plus, you can set specific opt-in forms for particular posts and add a specific call to action for each post. The platform offers three landing page templates and you can easily customize text, textures, patterns, and colors without coding skills. For other changes, you can add custom CSS.
ConvertKit turns a blogger’s email list into a revenue driver. The specifically targeted, powerful email marketing platform offers resources to bloggers that help grow a business, like automated workflows, incisive reporting, handy widgets and helpful support.
ConvertKit features easily embedded and customizable opt-in forms, workflow and sequence automation, and an astute dashboard to track and monitor campaigns.
Number of contacts
Convert Kit Providing Unlimited landing pages & forms, Unlimited traffic, Customizable domain, Send email broadcasts, Subscriber tagging, Manage 1,000 subscribers
HTML Template system
Use your HTML & CSS skills to create custom ConvertKit email templates.
Limits on emails per month
Send unlimited emails each month on any plan. No limits!
List Segmenting and Tagging
In ConvertKit, They create segmentation by tagging subscribers and then grouping those tags together. So basically tags organize people and segments organize tags.
Tags allow you to organize and group your subscribers based on actions, interest, and more
Ways you can add tags to your customers are:
1. With Link Triggers, you can add a tag when a subscriber clicks a link.
2. With certain integrations, you can add a tag based on a purchase.
3. You can import into a tag, so you know when you brought over certain subscribers
Within the ConvertKit app:
1. Tags can be created on the Subscriber page or within an Automation.
2. Tags can be added to existing subscribers on the Subscriber page via Bulk Actions, or within an individual Subscriber profile.
ConvertKit is an email marketing tool designed for online creators. The software has everything you need to grow your list and drive conversions at scale. For those of you who aren’t very technically inclined, it’s easy to set up your autoresponder with ConvertKit’s visual automation builder.
Support or Help System
You can also utilize email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. They offer you help support 7 days a week / 6am – 6pm.
Integration with products and other systems
First download, install, and activate the ConvertKit WooCommerce plugin. Then visit WooCommerce > Settings > Integration and add in your ConvertKit API key. Then you can enable the integration with a checkbox. You’ll also want to decide which Form, Sequence, or Tag customers should be added to.
ConvertKit helps you use that list to grow your business through attractive forms, trackable data, and simple but powerful automation. Our easy-to-embed, customizable opt-in forms help you turn casual readers into repeat customers.
Creating customer satisfaction forms
In the Convertkit. They do have customer satisfaction forms. in that customers can write a review about the service of convertkit.
A/B testing is optional and allows you to test 2 broadcasts subject lines against one another, within a subset of your recipients. They’ll then automatically send the winning variant to the remaining recipients.
1. They’ll send each subject line to 15% of your recipients (30% of your total recipients)
2. After a 4-hour testing period They’ll determine the winning subject line based on which one resulted in the higher open rate
3. We’ll then automatically send the winning variant to the remaining 70% of your recipients (those who were not involved in the initial test)
Social media and sharing
We want to help you get a headstart, so we created in-depth guides to each social media platform so you can decide where to put your energy.
1. Instagram: What started as a simple photo sharing platform has grown into a full-blown visual marketing platform with Instagram Stories, Instagram Live, and more capabilities.
2. Facebook: With almost 2 billion users, this social media giant gives businesses the opportunity to reach a large percentage of their customer base through advanced advertising options.
3. Twitter: Make an impact in 280 characters or less with Twitter, a fast-paced social media environment that connects 330 million users in real time.
4. Pinterest: Acting more like a search engine than a social media platform, Pinterest can help business owners and bloggers massively grow their blog traffic.
5. LinkedIn: Built by professionals and used by professionals, this unique social media platform connects its users with networking and job opportunities.
6. Snapchat: Catering to the young crowd, Snapchat has put itself on the map with its 10 second video sharing and wealth of advertising opportunities.
7. Slack: Combining convenience and ease of use, Slack has reimagined chat rooms for its professional audience. It helps teams of all sizes stay in communication with one another without clogging your email inbox.
8. Reddit: With Reddit being the eighth most visited website in the world, their forum-based discussions may be worth diving into.
9. Forums: Before there was social media, forums reigned the internet. They are still popular today and can be worth your time if you find the right one in your industry.
Personalizing Emails With The Subscribers Name And Email Address.
Personalized greeting in your emails! Since ConvertKit Forms collect both a first name and an email address from each Subscriber, you can use those to personalize the message to each person.
Email Marketing Prices and Plans
The Pros and Cons of ConvertKit
- Ease of use
- Easy WordPress integration
- Tag-based subscriber system
- Dynamic emails
- Auto resending
- Visual automation builder
- Limited A/B testing
- Lack of cold subscriber’s customization
- Lack of template customization
- Lack of test emails for autoresponders