SiteGround is one of the most popular web hosting providers out there. Over two million website users trust SiteGround for their hosting needs.
They offer a wide range of hosting options, plans at different price points, and phenomenal customer support. Whether you’re a small blog, medium-sized business, or large online store, SiteGround has an option for you.
In a nutshell, SiteGround is a host that your business can grow with, which is pretty darn important.
SiteGround fares exceptionally well against other products in its category. It’s without a doubt a key contender for top web hosting for WordPress services.
But what I love most about it is that they’re both extremely scalable and dedicated to supporting your WordPress website. They are actually one of only three web hosts that are officially recommended by WordPress.
SiteGround also supports your WordPress website with their specifically designed features (which we’ll discuss below) and their 24/7 WordPress wizard customer support team.
They mainly provide 4 ways of WordPress Hosting features, They’re:
- FAST WordPress Launch : Take advantage of our automated WordPress installation and our unique and powerful WordPress Starter to create a real, functional site in minutes.
- SMOOTH WordPress Transfer : Bring over your WordPress site in just a few clicks with the free SiteGround Migrator plugin or get a professional website transfer done by our experts.
- MANAGED Security & Updates: They manage the security of your sites at the server and application levels. They automatically update your instances and their plugins to the latest version and patch against common WordPress-related exploits through our server firewall.
- UNMATCHED WordPress Performance : Get a comprehensive WordPress performance solution that dramatically speeds up your sites. It is built on top of the Google Cloud Platform and includes a free CDN and the free SG Optimizer plugin for powerful caching, front-end and image optimizations, PHP version control & more!
Their hosting platform is built on Google Cloud and uses its ultra-fast network and SSD persistent storage. On top of it they add our own server setup with multiple custom speed optimizations. They manage the security of your sites at the server and application levels. They offer free Let’s Encrypt SSL that keeps your data safe and daily backups that ensure your peace of mind.
All their plans include WordPress installation, the easy and fast WP Starter site-building wizard, managed auto-updates of the core software and plugins, expert WordPress support, and more.
You can easily host your own clients on your Cloud account by creating custom Hosting Packages and defining specific Client Roles. The hosting packages feature allows you to tailor the resources allocated to each of the sites hosted on your cloud, while the client role allows you to specify which site management tools will be available to your clients.
You can add CPU and RAM at any time with a click. You can also use our unique auto-scale option, which automatically adds more resources in a time of unexpected traffic spikes, preventing traffic loss and downtime.
You can host your WordPress sites on their cloud servers and enjoy amazing performance and a managed service.
Pros and Cons
- Instant customer support (live chat or ticket)
- Free website backup & migration
- Low pricing
- Supercacher technology
- PHP 7.4 hosting
- Data storage is limited
- Higher Renewal Rates
- No Free Domain Name