About Zoho Campaigns
Zoho Campaigns is an email marketing solution designed to build, deliver and monitor email campaigns for boosting your sales and customer base. Built for marketing processes, the tool can help you expand your brand’s reach as it seamlessly connects with a variety of third-party applications such as Youtube, G Suite, Facebook, WordPress, and SurveyMonkey, among others.
With pre-designed templates and a drag-and-drop editor, you can create campaigns in only a few minutes. Automation optimizes email marketing for trigger-based emails, workflows, autoresponders, and follow-up emails. It offers a robust solution in increasing engagement and personalizing email interactions for more effective campaigns.
Number of contacts
You can add contacts to the maximum of 20 email addresses. If you want to import high volume of contacts i.e. more than 20 contacts, Thye recommends you to make use of Import Contacts option.
HTML Template system
Zoho CRM provides Email Templates to send one message to multiple recipients. Email templates can be also be used to send Mass Emails to leads/contacts or send Email notifications to the Zoho CRM users upon triggering a workflow rule. There are three ways in which you can create an Email Template:
1. Create an Email Template from the scratch
2. Choose a template from the predesigned list of templates
3. Insert an HTML
Limits on Emails per month
The email limit for the organization will be calculated based on the total number of confirmed and active users in the account.
1. In the Free Edition – 50 x total confirmed and active users emails/recipients per day for upto 3 users.
For example, you have 2 active and confirmed users in your organization’s account. Then the total number of individual emails that a user can send per day, per organization will be up to 100 (50 x 2) emails.
2. In the Paid Editions – 300 x total confirmed and active users emails/recipients per day.
For example, you have 5 active and confirmed users in your organization’s account. Then the total number of individual emails that a user can send per day, per organization will be up to 1500 (300 x 5) emails.
List Segmenting and Tagging
Tags are created to provide multiple access points for the data in your CRM account. Once you have created tags, you can perform various actions such as,
1. Filter records based on tags
2. Carryover tags on record conversion
3. Create reports based on tags
4. Manage tags in a module
1. This feature is available for the Leads, Contacts and custom modules.
2. You can set a maximum of 3 autoresponders and a maximum of 5 follow-ups per autoresponder.
3. You can send autoresponder emails as a part of mass emails also. The number of mass emails that can be sent per day per organization will vary according to your subscription.
Support or Help System
Zoho CRM provides the Customer Support & Service management (Help Desk) features, such as Cases (Trouble tickets), Solutions (Knowledge base), Case Routing & Escalation through Workflow rules, and easy to deploy Web-to-Case forms for capturing customer-specific cases through Websites. In addition, you can synchronize customer-specific email messages as Cases from Microsoft Outlook mail client to the Cases module in Zoho CRM.
Integration with products
Users need an active account with any plan in Zoho Survey to access this feature
1. Integrate your Zoho Survey account with Zoho CRM.
2. Your surveys will be pushed inside CRM.
3. Insert your survey links in Email templates
4. Send email surveys to leads/contacts from Zoho CRM
5. View a contact’s survey response in the Lead/Contact Details pages.
6. Automatically update CRM data with Survey responses.
7. Draw insight from the combination of CRM data with Survey responses.
8. Pitch better offers to customers based on survey responses and insights.
Drag-and-drop editor coupled with simple but customizable layout makes building an email campaign through this platform easy and quick. Users don’t have to start from scratch because there are pre-designed templates suited for different occasions available for use any time. Images that are used in an email being built can be enhanced, adjusted, or cropped with an image editor which makes adding visual elements to the newsletter more streamlined.
Creating customer satisfaction forms
Yes, they have customer satisfaction forms
A/B testing (also known as split testing) is a tool to help you compare two different versions of an email campaign. To run an A/B test, come up with two versions of an email, then assign equal traffic to both versions. Once the test period is over, you’ll get to see which version had more opens and clicks.
Once you have the results, the winning version can be sent to the rest of recipients or go through further iterative experimentation to improve results. Keep in mind that the target audience is often based on demographics, geography, and behavior, so test results from one group may not reflect the reactions of another.
Social media and sharing
You can customize your email campaign by including Merge tags for sharing the email campaign on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. This will make your contacts share your email campaign on social media. Let’s have a look at the different types of Social Tags.
Personalize your email campaigns to give customers relevant and individualized attention. Email personalization will most likely get your campaigns opened and links clicked. Read on to know the various ways you can personalize your email campaigns.
Email Marketing Prices and Plans
The Pros and Cons of Zoho Campaigns
- Powerful integration with CRM
- Well-designed campaign and marketing tools
- Very good reports feature
- Intuitive email editor
- CRM-style contact management
- Initial setup takes time
- Costly solution for some SMBs
- Lack of live chat support
- No revenue-driven analytics
- Occasional workflow glitches